Website URL Westminster Presbyterian Church
A glimpse of God's love on the Delmar divide
Westminster Presbyterian Church is seeking a versatile singer to serve as Soprano Section Leader. Qualified applicants will have excellent musicianship and sight-singing skills, choral experience at the collegiate, semi-professional or professional level, strong leadership and communication skills, and solo singing experience.
Section Leaders are expected to:
· act as a leader in the choir, giving volunteer singers confidence and security in the music
· learn all repertoire before rehearsals
· lead sectional rehearsals as needed
· perform solo or small ensemble works as needed
· participate in all rehearsals and worship services, including Christmas Eve, Easter morning, and the evenings of Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday, and Good Friday
For the full job description and to request an audition, please send your resume to Vicki Carmichael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Westminster Presbyterian Church is part of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). We are a diverse congregation, crossing cultural, racial, age, and class boundaries. We support each other in our journey of faith with joyful worship, engaging education, and caring fellowship. We strive to partner with our neighbors through ministries of justice and compassion.